- Run the Epic Games Launcher as an
administrator: Right-click on your Epic Games Launcher shortcut and
click Run as Administrator.
Disable your firewall and background applications.
- Update your video card drivers to the latest version:
- Verify your Chivalry 2 game files
- Open the Epic Games Launcher.
- Click on the Library.
- Click on the three dots next to the game you want to verify.
- Click on Verify.
If you continue to have issues try repairing your Visual C++ Redistributables:
- Download the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013
- Select cvredist_x64.exe and cvredist_x86.exe.
- Once the download completes run both executable files and choose Repair.
- Once the repair completes restart your computer.
- Try playing Chivalry 2 again.