NOTE: If you pre-ordered the game you will NOT receive a key. The game will unlock on your account automatically and should show up in the store at the time the beta starts on that platform (there is no option to preload)
The beta will start and Beta Keys will be redeemable on April 23 at approximately
- 10:30 AM ET (PC Epic Game Store)
- 10:30 EDT (PlayStation Store North America)
- 15:30 BST (PlayStation Store Europe)
- 10:30 AM ET
Epic Games Launcher
1. Open the Epic Games Launcher.
2. Log in to your Epic Games account.
3. Click your name in the bottom left corner.
4. Click Redeem Code.
5. Enter the code, and then click Redeem.
6. Note: You should receive a message that the code was successfully redeemed.
7. Click Back to Home to return to the launcher home page.
1. Go to Settings > Users and Accounts
2. Select Account > Payment and Subscriptions > Redeem Codes
3. Enter the code and select Redeem
1. Go to PlayStation Store > scroll to the bottom of the sidebar > Redeem Codes.
2. Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
3. The credit or content is now applied to your account.
Xbox One + Xbox Series S|X
1. Sign in to your Xbox console (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
2. From the Home screen, select and open the Store app. (If the Store app is not displayed, go to My games & apps, select Apps, and select the Store app from there.)
3. In the Store app, move the cursor left or press the View button on the controller to open the side menu.
4. From that menu, select Redeem.
5. Enter 25-character code, and then follow the prompts. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.